Friday, April 16, 2010

Somersworth Library Project

Nicole LaMarco

Nicole LaMarcoApril 15, 2010 at 9:22pm

Subject: Somersworth Library Project

As part of my black belt exam in the martial arts I am doing a community service project for the Somersworth Public Library.

Public libraries offer free books, audio books, movies, children’s activities, and events. They offer a place to study or just read and relax. It’s time to give back.
The Somersworth Public Library needs your help. The children’s room needs 3 end casings. The library itself needs 6 wheelchair accessible tables and an updated medical section. All donations will go towards the cost of these items. I have currently raised nearly $50.

Make checks payable: Friends of the Somersworth Library. Checks can be mailed to:
The Somersworth Public Library
25 Main Street
Somersworth, NH 03878
(please include a print up of this note)
Donations are tax deductible!

If you want to make a donation please let me know. My goal is to raise $3,000 to cover the costs of the above items and I want to keep track of the donations going in through me. Whatever you can donate will help the Library! Sending just $10 would help and mean so much to myself and the library.

There is also a donation can at Matt Randall’s Black Belt Academy in Dover.


Thanks!

Followers